Here I publish a map with the locations that can be visited from the fourth season.
- Episode 1. Place where Sana meets her friends and receives a message from her brother.
- Episode 1. Gym where they’re going to talk to Elias.
- Episode 4. Place where Sana, Noora, Magnus and Vilde drink coffee.
- Episode 4. Place where Eva and Sana drink tea.
- Episode 4. Place where Yousef and Sana on the way home stop to play basketball.
- Episode 5. Place of the party in which Noora kisses Yousef.
- Episode 7. Place where Sana and Isak talk in a bench.
- Episode 9. Place of the first meeting of Sana and Yousef.
- Episode 10. Place where William helps Noora write the letter to Sana.
Here I publish a map with the locations that can be visited from the third season.
- Episode 6. Isak and Jonas buy Kebabs here.
- Episode 8. Cafeteria where Isak waits for Even.
- Episode 8. Hotel where Isak and Even stay.
- Episode 8. Area where Isak looks for Even after he left the hotel naked.
- Episode 9. Church where Isak attends a Christmas concert with his parents.
Here I publish a map with the locations that can be visited from the second season.
- William Apartment’s.
- Episode 2. Place of William and Noora’s first date.
- Episode 5. Place of the first kiss of William and Noora.
- Episode 8. Noora and William argue because he gets into a fight.
- Episode 8. Noora meets Vilde and tells her she’s in love with William.
- Episode 10. Bar where Noora faces Nikolai.
- Episode 11. Apartment of Noora, Eskild, Linn and Isak.
- Episode 12. Noora waits outside for William to testify.
Here I publish a map with the two locations that can be visited from the first season of the series.
- Episode 6. Tram stop where Eva and Jonas argue.
- Episode 7. Skatepark where Isak and Jonas are skateboarding.
Here I publish a map with the location of the school where all the protagonists of the series study.
Welcome to this website.
I will update information about the series. The original version is finished, but I will talk about the remakes from other countries. And I will also post about the SKAM locations in Oslo.